Intro Blog

 Hi, my names Anya Lucas. I am so excited to have made it to the next level in this class! Just in case you don't remember I'm here to tell you a little about me a lot has changed. For starters I am a Junior now and I'm very excited about that. Some of my hobbies are track and doing hair, I spent the whole summer perfecting my craft in both. I love movies! That's what makes this class so interesting. Learning about how films are made and the work that goes behind it is just so satisfying to me. The type of movies I tend to watch are action, romantic and comedy. Although I don't read very often my love for movies also ties to my love for books. I tend to read books that are most likely based on real life. I'm a very enthusiastic person and I feel as if this class helped me bring my enthusiasm out into my creativity. I also try my very best at EVERYTHING  that I do. Last year I learned a lot of new skills that I'm so excited to include in my project this year. This year I hope to not only improve my skills but to also shine a little more light onto my many NEW ideas. When it comes to editing and filming I think I'm pretty good at it. Last year I did not work in a group which had its pros and cons, this year I do think I should work in a group to make it easier on myself. I also love projects that cause me to interact. My love for everything I just explained to you is why I take this class. I can say last year I didn't try as hard as I should have but this year I do plan to make up for that. I grew to love this class and I cant wait for what's to come this year!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editing Blog- The finale !!

Storyboard for final task