Group Blog

Hey, at first I wanted to work by myself but since I sit by Angel & Danniella in class I decided to work with them. We have decided that Angel will be in charge of most of the filming and editing since he's really good at that. Danniella will be in charge of the storyboard and basically directing. I will assist Angel with the filming and editing. We also would be using my phone most of the time to film because of my really good camera. We all will be including things like equipment, props and be included in scenes. I chose to work with them because I was really interested in their films from last year. It seems like they could really teach me a bunch of new things to broaden my creativity.  I believe we could all really put together a AWESOME film. Angel is interested in thriller, Danniella is interested in drama & I'm interested in action. All of those things together sounds really good!  Right now we have absolutely no idea what we want to do. Were looking towards thriller right now. We don't really want anything that includes a whole bunch of dialogue but mainly want to focus on the scenes. Me personally I would really like to do something dark. Now I know that sounds bad but since were allowed on campus this year we can use stairwells, elevators, etc. We can really pull off a great thriller movie by including those things. I'm really excited to work with these two they seem really nice & on top of everything. This year I hope to create a better movie now that I'm finally working with others. I'm just so ready to get this started! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro Blog

Editing Blog- The finale !!

Storyboard for final task