Production Blog: filming gone wrong again

 Unfortunately, I ran into another obstacle while trying to film another part of my movie. One of my actors came down with covid so now I have to get tested again along with all my other actors. Yet gain I did not let this stop me from doing some type of editing I realized that I could just add some non-diegetic and diegetic sounds to my film. So all I did was go back into my film and add sounds where I felt they were needed. As before I used my phone to accomplish these edits. I got all the sound effects imported from a non copyrighted source and just embedded them onto the film using iMovie. This part wasn't hard for me at all being that I have really good experience with editing videos and adding sounds. Some sounds did come from YouTube but I made sure they weren't copy righted and free to use. While I was editing I also decided to go back and add more transitions and effects to my film. This didn't take much being that all I had to use was iMovie. Although, this was another major set back I didn't disappoint to get something done.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro Blog

Editing Blog- The finale !!

Storyboard for final task