Final Task: Title Designs



Titles:

The opening credits which are the name of the studio and name of the production company of my film will appear in a cursive font that will be edited to appear onto a black screen. This would only be like 20 seconds.

My next title will be the film title this title would be the most creative of them all I want it to fade into the screen on a black background. The following titles which are the actors names will be embedded into the opening setting (for time management and creativity). Since I'm working alone the last titles for this part would be my name so its going right after the actors names(music by & edited by). 

My last four title cards which are producer ,story by ,written by, and directed by are all my name so they will appear "typed" without my name and then my name in bold print to make it understanding but also quick so that way I could go right into my timeline and keep my movie going.

  • Titles will disappear after 3 seconds
  • They will all either be "typed or faded away as seen in original movies
  • Working title: The title of this film is likely to be "A long way from before"
  • "home" is the only thing that would be bold font and it would have images of a scene from the movie embedded in the words to make it creative. Also, "a long way" would be stacked on top of "home" so it wont be wonky.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro Blog

Editing Blog- The finale !!

Storyboard for final task