Starting the Final Task

 Hey, as you guys know from previous blogs my name is Anya LucasI run track I've been running for 4 going on 5 years, I love track its my way out. I also enjoy, doing hair and I have my own business, my main goal is to become a nurse by the age of 22. I am a 10th grader and I decide to take this class because I thought it would be a nice way to bring out my creative side and a bonus is that I also get an AICE credit. I decided to work alone on the final task as I did with all my others. I find working alone more efficient for me because I tend to get overly creative. I'm not saying that this is a bad thing but kids in my grade often rely on the easy way out and when I'm doing anything with filming or editing I LOVE to show off my skills. I feel as if working alone on such a big task won't only give me that chance to show off my skills but show my work ethic and creativity. Throughout this whole process I only had one goal which was to get better at filming and editing and overall just showing improvement in creativity. I believe that I have achieved this goal to the best of my ability and in this final task I will prove just that. The fact that I have worked alone on every project has helped me TREMENDOUSLY ! I never had to rely on anyone else for ideas. I took that as sort of a mental challenge to prepare myself for a project like this one. I felt as if this will be a lot to handle on my own at first I was debating if I should work with someone. I then got to thinking about all the things that could go wrong and all the miss communication. At the end of this task I hope to have achieved all my goals and expectations for myself. I'm hoping this will not only better me in my skills but mentally challenge me. I also hope I have met the expectations for you all as well. ❤




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro Blog

Editing Blog- The finale !!

Storyboard for final task