My pitch

 Pitch 1: A teenage girl with memory loss try's to trace time to remember what happened the morning her parents were killed.

Pitch 2: A teenage girl that suffered brain damage from a tragic accident tries to trace her steps from that morning to find the suspect. 

I'm interested in both of these pitches because as you can see they both are literally the same idea. I wanted to go with something eye catching and dramatic. I want to dispute everything I learned this year with this task. With that being said I needed something challenging but yet again on my level. I've always seen movies start off with little clips in the beginning of what lead up to the events in the movie, kind of like a timeline and that's what I'm hoping to achieve. I know this may come with a risk. It may end up looking like a trailer or a short film. This could be avoided if I execute my idea right. The pitch I decided to go with is a teenage girl that suffered brain damage from a tragic accident tries to trace her steps from that morning to find the suspect. Ultimately, I decided to go with this one because I felt like the first one would be way to vivid for a school project. I also chose this one because it's more reasonable and would be more eye catching which is one of my main goals for this final task. This pitch will literally challenge everything I have learned throughout the year. Although this will come with many mental challenges I am prepared to take on them all !




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro Blog

Editing Blog- The finale !!

Storyboard for final task