Genre Decision Blog

 For my opening sequence I have decide to go with the Action genre. As stated in my pitch blog I'm doing a teenage girl that suffered brain damage from a tragic accident tries to trace her steps from that morning to find the suspect. I wanted this to start off as what happened, which is the part the teenage girl cannot remember sort of like a timeline. Obviously since she suffers from brain damage someone had to do something bad to her and that's where the action part comes in. Since we are only doing the first two minutes I figured action would be the best genre to make all that come to play. Action movies are all about the suspense. Being that I personally love the violence part of it like fighting, chases, explosions, etc. I thought that for this final task I should in-cooperate that in there so that way I would find it a bit easier because I'm doing something that I would have liked to do in the first place. In the beginning of some popular action movies they do sort of a timeline, they show the bad part that happens aka the action part. Then most of the movie is the events that led up to that happening and at the end it's the solution aka grand finale. Overall, I thought that since its just the first two minutes this would be a great genre to do that'll really create something breathtaking for my final task.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro Blog

Editing Blog- The finale !!

Storyboard for final task