Editing Blog #2: Making it fun

 Today December 7th, I finally finished all of my editing for my music video project. Today I put together my second half along with the first half. After I seen it all together I liked it but I wasn't quite satisfied with it. I only had transitions but after I watched it a few times I felt it was boring and I was not happy with it at all. So, I decided to challenge myself a little more and add some fun effects I put together using a green screen app but I created the effects myself. As mentioned before in my first editing blog I used my iPhone and iPad to complete all my editing. I added many cool effects like glitches, colors and many many more ! After I completed that I thought the transitions were kind of lame so I went back and made them more fun also using a green screen app. After I completed all of the transitions and effects I was satisfied but at this point I was just going in making small and minor changes. When I was finally done I went into iMovie and added the beginning of the video edited the sound one last time and I was done ! Although this  whole process was very challenging and quite stressful I can say that I am pleased with the outcome and can't wait for it to be seen! 



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro Blog

Editing Blog- The finale !!

Storyboard for final task