Editing blog #1: Correcting the technique

 Today December 3rd, I completed half of my editing for my project. This process was not easy at all but I can say that it helped me come out my shell a bit. The apps I am using to edit my project are, iMovie and video leap. I am not using many apps because I want to show what I can do using limited resources. I am also coordinating between my phone and iPad to do the editing. The hardest part for me was getting the music the exact same way I had it played while filming so everything can go along. There was no trimming needed because all my scenes were a perfect 5 seconds. The first half of my project consist of many edits which made it kind of tricky. I re did so many edits to get it to my liking. I made sure my video didn't look too unprofessional by using lots of filters to brighten up the scenes and tone out my actors. I also added a few effects as the original did to make it more fun to watch. By doing all of this I believe the first half of my music video turned out great and just how I expected. Yes it was a rough road but in my opinion it was definitely worth it. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro Blog

Editing Blog- The finale !!

Storyboard for final task