Planning for My Music Video

 Song Title: Santa Tell Me-Ariana Grande 

Props: 

Since this is a Christmas themed song I decided to use props like Christmas hats, fake wrapped presents, a phone, teddy bears, lots of  cute décor pillows and fake snow to give off the vibe of Christmas. 

Costumes:

In my commercial I will have 2 to 3 actors. The costumes won't be too much since this is just a chill vibe. They will wear matching pajamas and socks that are Christmas themed, as seen in the original video. They will also have on the Santa hats to go along with it.

Schedule:

On 11/19/20, I will create my storyboard for my music video.

On 11/20/20,I will buy all props listed above for my music video.

On 11/31/20, will be the day I film and complete my filming blog.

On 12/3/20, I will start editing and create my first editing blog.

On 12/7/20, I will finish all editing and complete my last editing blog. This will also be the day I turn in my assignment. 

Location list:

The only location that I can really pull off this music video to make it mimic the original but in my own way is at my home. So, this is where I will film in my home.

Backup Plan:

If there was something to happen inside my home, which it most likely wouldn't. I will move the location over to one of my actors home which shouldn't be a problem being that we are all close friends. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro Blog

Editing Blog- The finale !!

Storyboard for final task