Introduction to the Music Video Project

 Hi, for this project I chose to work by myself. I felt like I will have more room to bring in my creativity and I will get it done faster because I don't have to wait on anyone else. Although working by myself on such a big project is risky that's a risk I'm ready to take on. I also don't know that many people that could complete the group so I just saved myself the hassle and made a decision to work on my own. The song I chose is "Santa Tell Me" by Ariana Grande. This song was made in 2014. It recently became really popular around 2018. I chose this song because I wanted to do a popular song that I can work with that was also school appropriate. At first I struggled to find a really good fun song but then I wanted to incorporate Christmas since it's due in December, so this song just came to me. I also chose this song because It can really give me a chance to bring fun ideas to life ! "Santa Tell Me" is about a girl (Ariana Grande) asking Santa if he is listening to her wish of having her boyfriend back by her side for Christmas. Knowing this I thought that I could have so much fun coming up with 12 different scene ideas ! Working with this song will also test ALL my production skills. The thought of Christmas being right around the corner will make this music video more realistic and fun to watch for others. I will attempt to really recreate Ariana's music video but in my own way. Although, this music video will bring on many brain challenging challenges I am prepared for every obstacle that comes my way. Thank you that is all. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro Blog

Editing Blog- The finale !!

Storyboard for final task