Filming Blog-The track

Today, Sunday the 1st I did my filming for my project. After I picked up my friend that was my actor for this project we headed straight to the track. As the director, producer and everything else I bought along the bookbag that was included as one of my props. We were already in our NIKE gear so we did not have to worry about changing or anything. As I stated in my storyboard I shot the first scene of the actress walking through the gate showing off the bookbag. Then the filming process of all six scenes was pretty smooth after that. The only issue I had was getting a good close up of the NIKE shorts in the second scene because of the actress constant movement but eventually I got a grasp of it after many re-shoots. Luckily there was no one there while we were there so I didn't have to worry about anyone getting in our way. The whole filming process only took up to 40 minutes because of how I planned everything out. I also got all the filming done in one day so luckily I can get straight to editing ! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro Blog

Editing Blog- The finale !!

Storyboard for final task