Filming Blog: Getting it on point

 On Monday the 30th, I started and completed the filming process for the music video. Unfortunately, One of my actors was not able to make it so I went with my plan B. Although I did not have the two people I wanted I still made it look pretty good with just one person including myself. I had all props, costumes and set ups ready to go. From the beginning it was a smooth transition. As we got to the part where the actor had to mouth the words I realized that it has to be on que with the whole video. So we had to start over from the beginning and play the song as I do every scene. After we got past that part it was pretty smooth throughout the whole video until the end. I then realized the falling scene has to be on que with the beat for it to make sense. So, we re did the last couple scenes and planned the fallout to get it on beat. The filming process only took about an hour, this was way longer than the last project but definitely worth it. Throughout all this the lighting was good, I didn't have to rush and most of all we really brought my storyboard to life ! Although this was a bit challenging I can still say that I had a lot of  fun creating my music video and I learnt something new throughout the process. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro Blog

Editing Blog- The finale !!

Storyboard for final task