Editing Blog: Making it Intense !

 First I got all the scenes aligned in the right order as I put it on my storyboard. I made sure each scene was 5 seconds and that the whole commercial came up to 30 seconds before I started my graphic editing. I did all my editing on my phone and iPad. First I used my iPad to mashup a sound to use as my background music as seen in NIKE commercials to intensify the scenes. Once I did that I edited out a smoke bomb filter on my phone to put onto the scenes. Doing this was not easy it really challenged my editing skills. After I did that I felt my commercial was missing something so I decided to make it all black and white, that way it can really mimic most NIKE commercials. Then I added a few transitions, luckily it did not add to the time of the commercial so I did not have to do any trimming or make any cuts. Then on my iPad I remade NIKES slogan and just added the original NIKE sign, I add this onto my my last scene as a word pop up so that way it wont add time. Finally, I did a voice over on the last scene saying NIKES slogan as the narrator will do in a actual NIKE commercial. After I went over my commercial one last time I felt  it was complete !




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro Blog

Editing Blog- The finale !!

Storyboard for final task