Planning for my NIKE commercial

 Props: 

Since I decided to do a running NIKE commercial, my main props are NIKE water bottles and bookbags. Other props will be none Nike products such as the workout equipment. 

Costumes: 

In my commercial I will have 2 actors, My self and a friend. We would wear NIKE athletic wear such as the NIKE black spandex shorts and tights along with a white shirt. We will also be wearing our NIKE running spikes. To keep our hair out of our face, we will use our NIKE headbands. 

Schedule: 

On 10/25/20, I will create my story board for my commercial.

On 10/28/20, I will make sure we have every prop listed above and that we have a secure location to shoot the commercial.

On 10/30/20, I will film all the shots needed for my commercial.

On 10/31/20, I will start the editing process for my commercial 

On 11/1/20, I will go over my commercial, add any final touches and submit my commercial.

Locations: 

My main location is a local public track field. At the track I will have someone film us working out, doing simple stretches, and running in our NIKE gear. This would replicate a real NIKE commercial.

My second location is an indoor gym, here we will also be working out in our NIKE gear but we will make it more intense to make sure that it really replicates a NIKE commercial. 

Backup plan: 

If the weather is not great outside or if we cannot get inside a gym because of our age we will just do an at home NIKE commercial at my house. If there is just a little drizzle outside we will continue to film because that makes the commercial even more motivational and intense, it shows their isn't an excuse not to work hard. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro Blog

Editing Blog- The finale !!

Storyboard for final task