Intro Blog

 Hey, my name is Anya but you can call me Nya. I'm a 10th grader and I decided to take this class because I thought it would be a nice way to bring out my creative side and also get an aice credit. I run track I've been running for 3 going on 4 years, I love track its my way out. I also enjoy, doing hair and I have my own business where I sell cute accessories like anklets, and necklaces etc. My goal is to become a nurse by the age of 22. Exiting high school I plan to be a phlebotomist when I'm 18 so I will have a good paying job and credentials. While in college I want to be one of the best NCAA runners, hopefully that will get me to the Olympics. My dream college out of state is SC (southern California university) and my dream college in state is UCF. I'm a fun person with a great personality the only downside to that is you won't know until you get to know me because I am also shy. I love getting my hair did and I also love shoes. I can wear any type of shoe, sandals, crocs it don't matter I LOVE SHOES ! I love being active and I love having fun. I am a hard worker, school has always been easy to me but that doesn't stop me from working hard. Also, I am very independent. Anything I got I usually get it on my own, I like the feeling of having my own and getting it by myself. That's why I feel I'll be very successful in the future. My biggest inspiration is my siblings and my mother. I am 5 out 5 kids I have 3 sisters and 1 brother. Growing up I watched them become successful even through the hard times nothing stopped them, so I push myself to be even greater.. to bring even more to my family. Well, that's all I hope you got to know me better. 💖💖💖💖







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro Blog

Editing Blog- The finale !!

Storyboard for final task