Editing blog- Making the postcard

 Hey guys, being that the end is almost near we’ve decided to go ahead and work on our post card. From my understanding the post card is also apart of our branding. The postcard was my task. We decided to do it this way because angel and Danniella was busy with editing. I didn’t mind either way because editing is also my thing! Though it was my task I still wasn’t alone. My group mates helped me with ideas for the post card and I just executed it. On our post card we needed the realest date, the website, film company and the name of the film. I really sat down and thought hard about how can I execute this in a creative way. First I thought about colors. I decided to go with colors red, gray and black to pull of the thriller theme. Angel and daniella suggested I added the blackjack card. This was key to make it eye catching. I’ve decided to use that example and make the back of the post card very graphic to the theme. I added things such as dice, cards and of course the black jack card. The front of the card was very creative using the release date as the background in grey with the name of the film in red. I also included our names and instagram handle. I decided to keep this simple but creative to not confuse anyone. Danniella suggested something very creative. Instead of putting the website spelt out we want to use a QR code instead. We haven’t yet made the QR code but I left a space for it on the back. This was just a rough draft completed, but not fully. To make this postcard I just used Canva & my phone. Everything was completely free. Now that this is out the way we can now go back to filming and editing. So exited because were more than done.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro Blog

Editing Blog- The finale !!

Storyboard for final task