Production Blog: Filming and editing updates

 Hey, Being that we just got back from spring break I haven’t done much editing or filming because I was out of town. I do plan on filming more this week. While I was going back to look at my process I came up with a new idea. I’ve decided to change the theme of my titles. At first I was going to go with a normal pop up theme as usual but over the break I also studied the way popular movies do their titles and it’s always something fun. Since my movie theme is action I decided to go with a sort of cartoon title as if it were a comic book. Luckily I won’t have to re-film any of the clips I’ve already filmed, all I have to do is go back and edit it to look like a cartoon/ use a filter. For the actual titles it may get a bit tricky due to the fact I want to kind of add a symbol or something of that sort in it. I plan to have this done by my next blog due in a few days so that gives me plenty of time to go watch tutorials and really focus on this part. The good thing about this is that I won’t be behind, I have more than enough time to film out the rest of the film and I don’t want to finish too early and make it complicated on my teachers or myself. I’m all ready and prepared for all the obstacles coming my way !



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro Blog

Editing Blog- The finale !!

Storyboard for final task