Production Blog: All about filming angles

 Today I decided to go back and make my angles in the opening sequence of my film look more professional. Since I don’t have any actors available at the moment I thought I should use my time wisely. I first went on YouTube of course to watch tutorials on certain ways to capture perfect angles in my phone. While watching those video I discovered using a wider screen such as my iPad resulted in a much better outcome. After that I then did each part of the opening sequence one by one to get the perfect effect when it comes all together. For the most part it went pretty smoothly till I got to the bathroom part. Of course I didn’t want to be seen in the mirror holding a big iPad so I had to get the perfect camera angle to accomplish that. It was not easy I can say it was the most complicated part of it all for me. But in the end it all cake together. I say this only took me about 30-40 minutes, which is great being that I never did something so strategic before. After I had all my footage I then went back into iMovie and deleted the old scenes and added in the new ones. I then began playing with the duration to get it just right. I didn’t get to put the credits on there yet but I’m still happy with the new outcome so far. I still have a very long way to go but this is all a I can do for now under my circumstances. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro Blog

Editing Blog- The finale !!

Storyboard for final task