Music Video Critical Reflection




  

  •       How does your product use or challenge conventions AND how does it represent social groups or issues?

           My project challenges conventions because I had to include props, a theme and most importantly I had to find the appropriate setting that goes along with that theme to really pull off this music video. This project represents social groups because it can really bringing people together to pull off something so big.

  •       How does your product engage with audiences AND how would it be distributed as a real media text?

My project engages with the audience by getting them pumped and hyped up, its basically motivation. This can be distributed as a real media text through billboard ads, newspaper articles, magazine covers and so much more.


  •  How did your production skills develop throughout this project?

My production skills developed quite well throughout this project, I’ve learned to edit by thinking outside of the box, learned to get the right angles depending on the shot and the most unique thing that I have learned is to really take my time and think about creating something that will actually grab attention. 

  •  How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware and online – in this project?

I used multiple devices back and forth just to edit my video properly. I used things I’ve picked up off of YouTube to kind of guide me in the right direction so I wasn’t completely lost and lost I used strictly apps to merge my video into one.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro Blog

Editing Blog- The finale !!

Storyboard for final task